FAQs of Beston Pyrolysis Plant
1. Is “pyrolysis” another kind of burning or incineration?
2. Is it complicated to operate the pyrolysis plant?
3. What kind of fuels can I use to heat the reactor?
4. Will the fuel consumption a large expense for me?
5. Do I need to shred my waste tyres before pyrolysis?
6. There are thousands of waste PET bottles in Malaysian coastal areas every day, can I produce oil from them?
7. What else can a pyrolysis plant process except for waste plastic and tires?
8. What is the output of a waste plastic pyrolysis plant? Does a continuous type pyrolysis plant has higher oil yield than a small typed one?
9. Does your pyrolysis equipment acceptable in Malaysia? Will it bring pollution to the environment?
10. Are the tyre shredding machine and the steel wire drawing machine included in the original configuration of the pyrolysis plant?
11. I run a waste recycling company in Malaysia and Can I visit your factory? Where is your base?
12. What kind of supports and services you can provide for customers?
13. What is the safety level of this plant?
14. Can I use the pyrolysis oil to fuel my car?
15. What are the uses of the refined pyrolysis oil?
BTF-4-8 automatic paper egg tray machine was installed in Saudi Arabia. According to local building…
BTF-4-8 Beston automatic egg tray making machine was traysported Russia last month. This customer chosen…
BTF-5-12 Beston automatic egg tray machine was delivered to Egypt. Egypt is one of the…
Last month, Beston delivered a BTF-4-4 paper egg tray making machine to Bolivia. In Bolivia,…
This month, Beston Machinery shipped a BLJ-16 semi-continuous pyrolysis plant to Indonesia. To meet this…