Municipal solid waste is the most common waste in the urban area. Using municipal solid waste carbonization machine can effectively dispose of this kind of waste and turn the recyclable parts in it into useful things. What’s important, this kind of technique doesn’t pose any pollution to the surrounding environment. As a result, it is gaining popularity in many countries including Malaysia.
The msw carbonization furnace applies high-temperature carbonization and pyrolysis as the main techniques to realize the turning from biomass in the municipal solid waste to charcoal. This process happens in the environment of micro-oxygen. The MSW charcoal is the final product and it can be used as industrial fuel and purifying material.
Different from the biomass pyrolysis equipment, urban garbage carbonization needs a sorting plant which can separate the metals, stones, and glasses out to make sure the carbonization process more efficient. According to the statistics, almost 47% of the municipal solid waste in Malaysia is the organics, which means there’s a huge necessity to carbonize it and get charcoal from it.
Beston provides the following different kinds of waste carbonization machines,
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc 3. MSW
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Working Process of Municipal Solid Waste Carbonization Machine
Detailed Explanation of the High-Temperature Carbonization for MSW
1. Using the automatic sorting machine to separate the stones, glasses and metal waste out.
2. Pre-heat the carbonization host.
3. Feed the rest of waste into the carbonization host by a constant weight feeder. Make sure the water content of the waste is below 15 % before feeding. If it is above 15%, you need to add an independent dryer to dry the feedstock.
4. During the process of heating, carbonization and pyrolysis happen and charcoal will be discharged through the sealed discharger.
Beston Waste Carbonization Machine in Turkey and Ukraine
Innovative Combustible Gas Recycling Technique
There will be combustible gas generated during the process of carbonization. Beston uses a unique technique to recycle and reuse the gas.
After the gas is generated, it will go to the de-dusting machine and spraying tower to receive filtering. And then it will go to the condenser, being separated into tar and wood vinegar. The rest of the gas will be drawn into the exterior of the carbonization host by the draft fan and then supply heat for the garbage carbonization process.
Indonesian Customer Visited Beston Solid Waste Carbonization Furnace Factory
Values of Waste Carbonization System
1. Malaysia is a fast-developing country with flourishing tourism, so the municipal solid waste is now increasing day by day. As a country with the limited land area, it must face the problem of the increasing requirement of landfills. Beston garbage carbonization furnace can effectively reduce the volume of the municipal solid waste;
2. Turning waste into fuel complies the environmental protection policy of recycling and harmless disposal of solid waste;
3. The final product: charcoal can be used as industrial fuel and purification material. The large market value can help the customer get high-and-fast returns;
4. The municipal solid waste carbonization furnace is a green machine with ZERO emission. That is the most important and necessary feature for modern waste recycling equipment.
To solve the problem of the increasing urban garbage in Malaysia, Beston municipal solid waste carbonization machine is a good choice doubtlessly. If you ask for a low-emission, high-return and effective way to dispose of the rubbish in your city, please tell us and leave your message to us below. We will respond to you with the most suitable solution as soon as possible.