Pyrolysis is one of the important solutions to recycle rubber waste and the rubber pyrolysis plant just emerges as the time requires. Beston is one of the leading rubber recycling plant manufacturers in the world and this kind of plant is a key product of us. Over the decade, we have been sold the machine across the whole world.
Why Rubber Recycling is Promising
The United States and UK is the “Kingdom of Rubber” and it has quite a developed rubber processing industry. Therefore, there are many rubber product wastes such as the leftover of the rubber materials. So there is a large need for rubber recycling and it will be promising and profitable at the same time.
There are natural rubber and synthetic rubber. All the natural rubber, such as rubber shoe soles, rubber material leftover, rubber tyres, and rubber cable skins, can be used as the feedstock of the rubber pyrolysis plant. The other synthetic rubber waste, owing to the complicated component, will need a detailed and careful analyzing of the feasibility of using pyrolysis. If you just have such rubber waste in hand, we strongly suggest you contact us at first to make sure the feasibility of using this plant, which is also named oil sludge pyrolysis machine.
- Feedstock: rubber products listed above
- High-temperature: 350℃ (the highest reaction temperature)
- Environment: oxygen-absent
- Technology: pyrolysis (thermal decomposition)
- Other supportive techniques: liquefaction, condensing, de-dusting technique, de-sulfurization, etc.
Rubber recycling process
- Shredding–heating–oil gas generation & carbon black discharging–oil gas liquefaction and condensing–oil discharging–oil reservation–flue gas filtering (water spraying tower)
- Combustible gas recycling: in the hydroseal, the gas is de-dusted and de-sulfurized and then collected to be used as the fuel to heat the rubber pyrolysis reactor.
- Pyrolysis oil: can be reprocessed into qualified diesel oil and used as the fuel for driving large-scale machinery.
- Carbon black: important and useful industrial materials to produce paint, dye, ink, rubber intensifier, and other industrial materials.
Four Types of Rubber Pyrolysis Plant for Sale in Beston
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Why Choosing Beston Rubber Pyrolysis Machine
1. Compared with the other rubber recycling plants, the quality of the final products of pyrolysis plants is qualified. They can be used or reprocessed safely without any danger or pollution to the environment. If you choose rubber powder production, the unsafe feedstock may pose direct pollution to the environment.
2. Even though Beston rubber pyrolysis recycling plant is a high-tech recycling plant, it is very easy to operate. So you can reduce a lot of labor cost and get a higher profit at the same time.
3. In addition, since we can supply 4 different kinds of machines, we can accept productions with different scales and levels. You can choose a waste continuous pyrolysis plant if you ask for a large amount of output and capacity.
Superiority of Beston Group
1. Strong scientific and research ability.
2. Modernized production line.
3. On-purchase service: profession, authority, and consideration.
4. After-sales service: responsibility.
5. Beston Machinery’s footprints across the world: Eastern Asia (South Korea), Southeastern Asia (Indonesia and the Philippines), Middle Asia, Europe (Romania, Hungary, and Turkey, the UK), America (Canada, Dominica, Brazil, etc.) and Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, etc.).
Recycling equipment is an opportunity for people who want to invest in waste to energy plants. We sincerely hope Beston rubber pyrolysis plant can help you with the recycling and turn the waste into a useful resource with a large potential of reusing. If you are also interested in rubber tyre pyrolysis plant, you can click it to learn more. You can also leave your message to us if you have further questions about rubber recycling.