1. What kind of materials can be the feedstock of the charcoal making machine?
Beston charcoal making machine is a recycling machine that specialized in turning all organic wastes into bio-charcoal. Therefore, if only your waste is organism, they can all be the feedstock theoretically.
2. What about the temperatures of carbonization and discharging and interior temperature of the furnace?
The carbonization temperature refers to the reaction temperature. Biomass is about 380 ℃ to 450 ℃. Discharging temperature is below 30 ℃. The interior temperature of the furnace is about 450 ℃ to 600 ℃.
3. Is this machine a high-energy-consumption machine?
No. Beston focuses on production high-efficiency and energy-saving recycling machines. This biochar making machine is also energy-saving. During the pre-heating process, you need to consume fuels to heat the carbonization host, but after there’s combustible gas generated during the carbonizing process, you can use the gas to heat the host instead.
4. Is the emission of this machine any greenhouse gas?
No. The emission of this machine meets the standard of EU Environmental Emission.
5. Do I need a drying machine if the water content of the feedstock is around 20%?
Yes. The recommended water content which is suitable for the carbonization is 15%.
6. How long it will take from feeding to discharging?
Take wood chips or rice husk for instance, it take 15 minutes. But the specific duration will be different because of the differences in granularity, density and water content.
7. How much combustible gas can it generate during the entire process of carbonizing?
Theoretically, each kilogram of biomass can generate 2 to 3 m?gas, with the heat value of 5.15 MJ/m³
8. When will my machine come into use formally after singing the contract?
Usually, the production duration will be 45 to 60 working days without interruptions, the installation duration will be 30 to 45 working days (the basic construction is not included) and the adjustment and commissioning will last 3 to 5 working days.
9. Does every kind of feedstock has the same output rate?
Taking wood, rice husk and shredded coconut shells for instance, you can get 280kg to 310kg charcoal from each ton of the feedstock (water content below 10%). So proportion is around 3:1.
10. Can you provide more detailed information about the charcoal machines you offer in Malaysia?
You can firstly check information through our website, and then if necessary, you can feel free to contact our professional consultant via email email@example.com. The consultant will respond you as soon as possible.