1. What is the rest waste materials after the light plastic and heavy waste are separated by a winnowing machine?
The rest materials are usually mixed wastes including hard plastics, rubber products (not that heavy), wet paper, fabrics, etc.
2. Do you have special solution to reduce the odor of the municipal solid waste?
Yes, we have special odor-control system.
3. Does the company supply turn-key project and what products and services included?
We can design, manufacture and supply suitable machine according to your needs and supply engineering teams for installation guidance, local worker training, testing and commissioning.
4. What we can get from the municipal solid waste processing?
Plastic, metal, organisms, kitchen residual, combustible materials (wood branches and cloth) and brickbats and stones.
5. I have some urban garbage in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to dispose of but some parts of them are soaked , do I need to equip a dryer for them?
No. Beston waste segregation machine can process the solid waste directly without drying.
6. Does this machine pose any pollution to the surroundings?
No. This machine is automatic and electric. It is a noiseless (noise≤80 db) and zero-emission machine. Besides, we have odor-control system to control the odor.
7. How many leachate we need to treat per day?
If you have the storage pit, the leachate you’ll get is around 3%.
8. What can affect the quantity of the leachate?
Garbage storage time; rain; organism content.
9. Is there any video about the working process of waste sorting machine?
You can refer to the specific working process through this 3D animation video:
10. How much space does the sorting system (BFX-200)require?
At least L100m×W25m×H10m/set.