MSW pyrolysis plant of Beston aims to recycle municipal solid waste into energy. As its name implies, this plant uses pyrolysis technology for waste. Pyrolysis is now gaining more popularity. It a green technology to help people dispose of the municipal waste and turn them into oil, so you can also call it pyrolysis oil plant.
Pyrolysis waste management is a good solution to solve the problem of municipal solid waste which has annoyed most of the urban areas of the world, especially in Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines where the urbanization develops fast. Therefore, it is an inevitable trend to use pyrolysis plant to recycle MSW.
What Kind of MSW Does the Pyrolysis Plant Accept?
Acceptable plastic waste types: PE, PP, PS, ABS, pure white plastic, bags of instant noodles, plastic trademark, pure plastic cable, clean plastic bags (PE).
Final Products: pyrolysis oil (plastic oil) and carbon black.
|Types of Plastic||Oil yield|
|Pure white plastic sheeting||60%-70%|
|Bags of instant noodles||40%|
|Pure plastic cable||60%-80%|
|Clean plastic bags||50%|
Beston Pyrolysis Machine for Plastic Waste in Dominica
Acceptable feedstock: all kinds of rubber tyres with different sizes (from trucks, cars, bicycles or monocycle, etc ); rubber product wastes like shoe sole, rubber gloves, rubber tubes, rubber cable skin and the offcut and wastes from other rubber products.
Final-product：pyrolysis oil, carbon black, steel wire (from rubber tyre).
|Types of Rubber/Tyre||Oil yield|
|Bicycle or motorcycle tyres||30%-35%|
Beston Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Equipment in Indonesia
Beston Rubber Cable Pyrolysis System in South Korea
Oil sludge is a very common solid waste in oilfield and petroleum industry, with an MSW pyrolysis plant, it can be recycled into pyrolysis oil and slag. The recycling principle is the same as waste tyre and plastic pyrolysis plant as well.
Beston Oily Sludge Pyrolysis Treatment Plant in Nigeria
Different from the waste plastic and rubber tyres, pyrolysis of biomass needs the help of another technology, which is called carbonization. Therefore, to get more specific information about the pyrolysis of garden waste or any other organic waste (green waste), you can refer to the biomass pyrolysis plant of Beston.
Basic Parameters and Specifications of Beston MSW Pyrolysis Plant
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Main Modules of Beston Municipal Solid Waste Pyrolysis Plant
Take the continuous pyrolysis plant (BLL-20) for instance, there are very important modules that you may be interested in.
1. Feeding system
- We adopt automatic screw feeder to the feeding system. When the feeding system starts working, the drive device drives the auto screw feeder, open the feeding valve, and then the feedstock enters into the screw feeder from the hopper and then enters into the pyrolysis reactor.
- The auto screw feeder is a standard configuration for BLJ-16 & BLL-20. If you choose small equipment (like BLJ-6 and BLJ-10), this feeder is optional.
- Due to the complicated composing of MSW, before feeding system, you need to make sure the feedstock is in small pieces if the amount is large. So we will configure a shredding device for a large scale pyrolysis plant.
2. Heating system
The heating system provides heat to the continuous pyrolysis system by using the internal combustion fuel and provide the hot air as the heat source for the reactor. It is also assisted by the de-dusting system to make sure the heating process clean.
3. Pyrolysis reactor
- The pyrolysis reactor is where the process of waste pyrolysis happens. It is the main part of a waste pyrolysis plant.
- All the pyrolysis reactor manufactured by Beston applies the refractory material to reduce the heat loss and save the energy.
- While the pyrolysis unit starts working, hot wind enters into the heat exchanger. After the heat exchanging process, the interior temperature of the reactor reaches to the required temperature for pyrolysis: 160℃, and then feeding starts, the feedstock will be constantly fed into the reactor and absorb the heat in the reactor and complete the process of pyrolysis
4. De-dusting system
De-dusting system is for the hot smoke and combustible gas generated during the pyrolysis of waste. Through the de-dusting tower, water spraying tower, ceramic ring absorption and activated carbon absorption, the hazardous matters life the heavy particles, sulfur dioxide, oxynitride in the smoke and gas will be filtered and removed.
5. Condensing system
- Beston Group condensing system adopts tube condenser to improve the condensing efficiency.
- It can liquefy the oil gas into liquid oil and then store the oil in the oil tanks.
- We configure a water ring vacuum pump to the condensing system to make sure the working process is under normal pressure.
6. Three-in-One Oil Discharging System
- Beston develops a brand-new structure for integrating the process of oil condensing, liquefaction and discharging, named as Three-in-One.
- This system makes a higher working efficiency and saves a lot of floor space for the plant.
Superiority of Beston MSW Pyrolysis Machine for Sale
- The emission of Beston municipal solid waste pyrolysis plant meets the standard of European Environmental Protection Emission.
- Full sealed water cooling system. No dust during the working and discharging process.
Easy to Install
- Pyrolysis plant setup will be easy if you choose Beston.
- Every module of our plant is completed while leaving the factory, and the customer only needs to make a simple adjustment while installing. Assembling process is simple. The customer only needs to do some pipeline connection work after the hoisting is finished in the required positions.
Easy to Change and Maintain
We adopt modular design and system design to both the waste plastic and tyre pyrolysis equipment. Therefore, it is very easy for you to change a new module once it has a problem.
Easy to Transport
Large as our pyrolysis plant is, it is quite easy for transportation because of the sizes with humanization designs.
We can satisfy different customers with different layout and configuration depending on their actual needs.
Competitive Pyrolysis Machine Price in Beston
Your pyrolysis plant cost in Beston will be deserved because of the high quality, long service life and additional values it brings to you. In addition, Beston all-around services will also make your expense on this machine very worthy.
MSW is a worldwide problem. Solving it, you will grasp the market for waste recycling machines. Beston MSW pyrolysis plant for sale cannot only help you to dispose of your wastes but also brings opportunity to the world resources. If you are interested in setting up a pyrolysis project in Malaysia or any other places you want, contact us and we can help you to make a business plant and a pyrolysis plant cost estimate if you need.