With modern technology, you can turn waste plastic into oil through a plastic to oil machine. It is an imagination for human beings many years ago, but now it comes true. Now, this kind of machine is widely accepted and used in many places in the global world as plastic waste increases day by day. Meanwhile, the influence of the machine has also spread to the other places in the world.
Plastic to Oil Technology
Plastic is a kind of high-molecular polymer with many other auxiliary materials added in. Through a high-temperature pyrolysis, it can realize the conversion of plastic to oil. The plastic will become oil gas in a high-temperature and oxygen-absent environment and finally generates oil and carbon black. Therefore, this plastic to oil plant that adopts pyrolysis technology to recycle plastic waste is also called waste plastic pyrolysis plant.
Since the oil from the plastic pyrolysis is sulfur-free and nonnitrogenous, pyrolysis is a green technology to solve the worldwide problem of plastic waste. Besides, the off-gas of a plastic to oil machine is usually purified and filtered before emission, so this machine is an eco-friendly plastic waste recycling machine. It also plays an important role in the alternative energy industry owing to the high quality and wide usage of the final pyrolysis oil.
Main Types of Beston Quality Plastic to Oil Machine for Sale
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Beston Plastic to Oil Plants in South Africa and Korea
Plastic to Oil Process
Pyrolysis Oil from Plastic Waste
The plastic pyrolysis oil from Beston waste plastic to oil machine is qualified and safe for use.
Firstly, before the crude oil is discharged, it will be purified and de-sulfurized. If you are familiar with the oil market, you’ll see there are plastic pyrolysis oil for sale on the market because of the wide uses of it. Moreover, the plastic pyrolysis oil price is also attractive, so if you sell the oil you will get considerable returns.
Secondly, if you want to get higher quality and a higher price of the plastic pyrolysis oil, we can configure a crude oil refinery machine to the waste plastic to oil plant. And then this fuel oil will be ready for use right after the completion of the pyrolysis and refinery process.
Thirdly, the oil output. Oil yield of the common plastic types is as follow:
- Pure white plastic sheet-60-70%
- ABS plastic-40%
- Pure plastic cable- 60-80%
- Fishing net and safety net- 45-50%
- Bags of instant noodles- 40%
Besides the pyrolysis oil, carbon black is another final-product of the plastic pyrolysis. It is an industrial material that can produce rubber reinforcing filler, etc.
Main Parts of the Equipment
- Continuous plastic pyrolysis plant uses an automatic screw feeding system. This design enables the customer to save a lot of labor cost.
- If you choose small pyrolysis plant, this feeder is optional for you.
- Using automatic submerged-arc welding technique to make sure a high quality of the reactor
- Air outlet adopts honeycomb design to prove to clog.
- Small furnace door makes sure a stable working process of pyrolysis. Meanwhile, we can customize different styles of the furnace door to meet their different needs.
- The material of the reactor is Q345R steel, high-temperature resistant and stable.
- Adding refractory material to the casing of the reactor.
The latest plastic to oil conversion machines of Beston adopts tube condenser. Tub condenser has stronger condensing capacity than the ordinary condenser. It can improve the condensing areas and then enhance the working efficiency.
- We use a fully sealed discharging system to make sure the working environment has no ashes and dust
- In a continuous plastic pyrolysis plant, the discharging is continuous without waiting for the pyrolysis reactor cooling down.
Resource Usage-Saving Energy for Customers
- Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, and LPG can all be used as the fuel for the plant. But most customers choose natural gas and LPG for environmental protection reasons.
- Combustible gas using as fuel. There is a lot of combustible gas during the pyrolysis of plastic. After being de-sulfurized and de-dusted in the hydro seal, the combustible gas can totally take place of the fuel to heat the reactor.
- The water in the hydro seal is circulating, so you will save a lot of water resource.
How to Estimate Your Plastic to Oil Machine Cost
If you are interested in the plastic recycling industry, you should make a clear business plan for your investment, and then you will need to estimate your cost on it.
There are many factors that will affect the waste plastic to oil machine price and your costs, but generally, you need to pay attention to the following things before purchasing,
- Where you buy this plant.
- How many plastic wastes you hold. If you don’t have a large scale plastic waste to dispose of, there’s no need to choose the large pyrolysis plant. Choosing a small scale one will reduce your cost and the price of the small plastic recycling machine is always attractive as well.
- Cost of the basic construction, labors, water, fuel, electricity, etc.
- How much return you can get. It is decisive that if you can get a higher return from the investment.
When you have confusion about your future plan to set up this machine, you can rely on Beston. We are capable to provide a specific business plant for if you can tell us about your feedstock, intend output and profits, etc.
Recycling plastic into oil by a plastic to oil machine has already a trend in the recycling industry. Beston is now playing a leading role in this industry. But we will continuously improve the design and quality of the plant, do more researches and work out more solutions to solve the plastic recycling problems. If you want to learn more details about this plant, you can contact us at any time.