1. Is “pyrolysis” another kind of burning or incineration?
No. Pyrolysis refers to a thermal chemical reaction happens in a high-temperature and oxygen-free environment. During the process of pyrolysis, the feedstock doesn’t contact with any opening fires. It has the essential difference from burning and incineration.
2. Is it complicated to operate the pyrolysis plant?
No. you need to 100% operate the plant as the operation manual (will provide after making the deal) and the engineers of Beston will be responsible of training your workers how to operate the plant correctly and how to maintain it.
3. What kind of fuels can I use to heat the reactor?
You can choose coal, natural gas, diesel, LPG, wood charcoal, etc. But natural gas and LPG is much more cleaner than others.
4. Will the fuel consumption a large expense for me?
Firstly it depends on what kind of fuels you want to choose. Generally, if you’d like to process 1 ton feedstock, the estimated consumption of each kind of fuel is,
Coal: 85-90 KG
Natural Gas: 70-80 m
Diesel: 55-65 KG
LPG: 50-55 KG
Don’t forget that Beston has combustible gas recycling design for the pyrolysis plant. You can fully take use of the combustible gas generated from the pyrolysis process to heat the reactor.
5. Do I need to shred my waste tyres before pyrolysis?
It depends on the real size of the waste tyres you want to process. If the diameter of your tyre is under 12 mm, it’s OK to feed them directly to the reactor. If it is larger than 12 mm, you need a tyre shredder to shred them into smaller pieces at first.
6. There are thousands of waste PET bottles in Malaysian coastal areas every day, can I produce oil from them?
No. Pyrolysis plant cannot be used to process PET and PVC. These two kinds of plastic wastes need special treatment rather than pyrolysis. You can process PP, PS and PE bottles by this plant.
7. What else can a pyrolysis plant process except for waste plastic and tires?
The acceptable feedstocks of an MSW pyrolysis plant are usually waste tyres, rubber products, plastic wastes (excluding PVC and PET), biomass (refer to the biomass pyrolysis plant page), etc.
8. What is the output of a waste plastic pyrolysis plant? Does a continuous type pyrolysis plant has higher oil yield than a small typed one?
The outputs of the plant differ as the capacities and raw materials differ. A continuous plastic pyrolysis plant has higher efficiency and larger output than the small one (minimum capacity 6 tons) because of a larger capacity (24 tons), but with the same feedstock, the oil yield will be the same. More details can be found on the page of plastic pyrolysis plant in Malaysia.
9. Does your pyrolysis equipment acceptable in Malaysia? Will it bring pollution to the environment?
Beston has customers in Malaysia before and it is acceptable in this country, of course. Beston pyrolysis equipment meets the EU Standard of Emission and has the SGS, CE and ISO certifications.
10. Are the tyre shredding machine and the steel wire drawing machine included in the original configuration of the pyrolysis plant?
No. The two machines are optional for all customers and not included in the original packaging list.
11. I run a waste recycling company in Malaysia and Can I visit your factory? Where is your base?
Of course you can visit us at any time you like. We are based in Zhengzhou City, Henan, China. You can contact us at first before schedule your visiting time. The email is email@example.com.
12. What kind of supports and services you can provide for customers?
Professional consultancy, business plan making, production tracking, delivery of the plants, installation, commissioning and training the local workers;