Beston palm kernel shell charcoal making machine is an ideal machine that can maximize the market value of palm kernel shells, palm fiber, and even EFB (empty fruit bunch) palm. They are a very common green waste because of the large planting area of the palms. The palm kernel shells uses were underestimated at one time. But the appearance of this kind of machine has changed this situation.
The biomass carbonization machinec can produce palm kernel shell/palm fiber/ charcoal through the process of carbonization and pyrolysis. This kind of charcoal has quite a high caloric value and a strong ability of absorption, therefore, it has very wide uses.
Palm kernel shells charcoal uses: 1. fuels (industrial fuel; fuel for catering industry like BBQ charcoal, etc.) 2. produce activated carbon from palm kernel shell, which can be used in de-odorization and water purifying industry, etc.
On the market, the palm kernel shell charcoal price is respectively high and the need for this charcoal is large, so the people who invest in it can usually get a high and fact return.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc. |
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
The palm kernel processing plant is called palm kernel shell charcoal making machine. It is a biomass pyrolysis equipment, also a carbonization furnace. Adopting the technology of pyrolysis and carbonization, this machine carbonizes the palm kernel shells, palm fiber or EFB into charcoal in a micro-oxygen and high-temperature sealed environment. Following is the video of the detailed working procedure you can refer to:
1. Combustible gas: generated after the carbonization has started for 10 minutes. Can be used as the fuel to heat the carbonization host after de-dusted.
2. Wood vinegar: comes from the combustible gas which is cooled by the condenser. Can be used to produce pesticide, bactericide, and soil conditioner.
3. Tar: also comes from the combustible gas which is cooled by the condenser. Can be used to produce biodiesel and pitch; can also be used in ship manufacturing industry and paint industry because of the ability of waterproofing and high-temperature resistance.
4. Biogas: generated during the whole process of carbonization. Can be used as fuel both in daily life and waste to energy industry, and greenhouse gas in agriculture.
1. Protective casing can protect the operators from the high-temperature burn.
2. Sealed working process to make sure the safety.
3. PLC system supervises the whole process of working, including the temperature, pressure and any clogging, etc.
4. Special alarming system for electric appliance fault.
5. Water cooling discharging system in case the spontaneous combustion of the hot charcoal.
6. Explosion hydro seal is equipped at the combustible gas pipelines in case the unusual pressure of the gas.
7. Special draught fan (frequency conversion) can guide the flowing direction of all the gas in the pipelines.
1. The largest capacity is about 3 tons per hour.
2. All types of machines can work constantly.
2.310S stainless steel is used to the carbonization host.
Except for the palm kernel shells, palm fiber and EFB palm can also be the feedstocks of this biochar machine. In addition, if you wish, you can produce biochar from all the biomass waste (common feedstocks are wood chips, rice husk, coconut shells and bamboo, etc)by using this machine as well.
*One thing to notice is that the independent dryer of the machine adopts a rotatory and scattering way to dry the feedstock, and it is not very suitable for materials like palm fiber. As a result, if your feedstock is palm fiber, you need to notify Beston in advance and we can provide another plan for you concerning the drying part of the machine.
1. In Asia, the Middle East and South Africa, palm trees are widely planted and cover 1/3 of the agricultural area and the palm oil industry is developed. You will have plenty of feedstocks for your palm kernel shell charcoal machine. Because of the cheap and easily available feedstock and the large market value of the end-products, you will get a high-and fast return.
2. Making charcoal from palm kernel shells and other relevant waste of palm trees and palm oil industry is not only a way to make fortune, but it also reduces the volume of the solid waste and plays a very important role in turning waste into useful things.
If you hold a large number of palm kernel shells, palm fibers or EFB, you can consider investing in Beston palm kernel shell charcoal making machine. As a professional charcoal making machine manufacturer, Beston will spear no effort to help you with your business plan and recycling project. Having any questions about palm kernel shell processing or palm shell charcoal? Leave your message to us below now.