Beston is a leading manufacturer of solid waste management machinery and equipment. We research, design and produce various municipal solid waste treatment plants and aim to spread our concept of Waste to Energy to every corner of the world. If you are interested in setting up a waste disposal plant in your place, we can provide a specific waste management plan for you.
Step 1: Sorting the Waste by Beston Waste Management Equipment
Introduction to Beston Waste Management Sorter
It is an automatic waste segregation system that adopts several sorting methods (e.g. shredding, gravity sorting, volumetric method, cyclone separation, and magnetic separation, etc.)to segregate the mixed solid wastes respectively.
List of the Core Component of the Waste Sorter
|Raw materials||Municipal solid waste, household waste, industrial waste, landfill waste and mining waste|
|Working time||20 hours||20 hours||20 hours|
Step2: Getting the Final Products
1. In the rotating screening machine, you will get the organism at first. The diameter of those bores inside of the screening machine is 5 mm. So when the machine is running, the organisms will be separated out because most of them are smaller than 5 mm.
2. The other materials which are over 5 mm are mostly metal materials like irony tins, cans or packaging bags. They are separated by a suspended magnetic machine.
3. In the comprehensive winnowing machine, light plastic and heavy materials like stones and brickbats, glasses are separated.
4. The rest are mostly hard plastic, fabrics, wet paper or rubber products, etc.
5. Combustible materials in the heavy materials and the rest wastes will be picked out for special processing.
You can choose the following machines to package plastic waste and metal materials for further reprocessing.
Step 3: Turning the Waste to Energy
You can choose a plastic to fuel machine to produce fuel oil from plastic waste. It is green and harmless to the environment. Of course, you can also sell plastic waste after packaging them directly to the waste dealers.
The hazardous and toxic waste will be picked up manually at first because they need safekeeping and a special processing.
Thereinto, the waste pyrolysis machine and charcoal machine are both important follow-up waste recycling machines which can realize waste to energy transformation. As a result, they are indispensable to a complete and integrated solid waste management machinery and equipment.
Process them in a biochar making machine to get bio-charcoal.
Can be produced into organic fertilizer and biodiesel.
Produce irony and steel products in the steelmaking factory.
Used to generate electricity in the power station or produce rubbish derivative fuels.
Using the technology of carbonization and pyrolysis to turn biomass or organic wastes into bio-charcoal;
very popular in Southeastern Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia and African countries like Kenya.
Solid Waste Management
After China implemented the ban of importing solid waste from developed countries in January 2018, other countries have been affected for a while, for example, Malaysia. However, in October 2018, the government of Malaysia has expressed a tough attitude towards the municipal solid waste management. They will also implement the relevant ban of importing unrecoverable solid waste. No matter the household waste management and solid waste management in Malaysia or other countries, it will be a core issue for the government in recent years. Therefore, there is a great potential of using high-end and efficient waste management system and disposal services in these countries. For now, Beston has got many customers from Asia who have strong intention to cooperate with us. If you are in this country and you plan to invest in waste management, we believe this will be a good chance. Before your investment, you need to learn more about this kind of plants and equipment.
Cost of the Solid Waste Management Machinery and Equipment
Before setting up solid waste management machines in your place, you need to check the following things to make sure your solid waste management plant cost is reasonable and worthy.
1. Amount of your solid waste: you must be clear about the amount, components and natures of the solid waste you want to dispose of by the solid waste management machinery.
2. Budget: you need to prepare enough funds for your municipal solid waste management in case of the actual expenditure exceeds your plan.
3. Space and area available: the maximum floor space of Beston solid waste sorting machine and equipment is 6800㎡, and you need to make sure enough space to install it in your waste recycling factory.
4. Labor: this machine is fully automatic, but you still need people to operate and monitor the running of it. Make sure the person you hired is experienced and reliable.
5. Environmental protection policies support from the local government: take Malaysia for instance, the current government of Malaysia pays much attention to environmental issues and waste recycling industry. Till now, they have implemented several open policies to prompt the development of the local waste to every industry. Therefore, it is very important to win the support from the government.
Advantages of the Solid Waste Management Plant Design
Adjustable and Flexible Configuration
According to the actual needs of customers, we can adjust the specific configuration of the waste management plant. The adjustment shall be done without changing the main parts and the original function of each device.
Scientific and Reasonable Structure
Makes sure a smooth running of every part of the plant without any clogging and blocking; facilitates the delivery and installation.
Automatic and Mechanized Operation
Effectively avoid the unnecessary mistakes caused by manual operation; improves the waste management and recycling efficiency; reduces the cost of labor for the customers.
Reliable Safety Design
Each main component has equipped a scramming button or device to keep the operators’ safety in case any trouble occurs during the running. At the same time, the PLC can isolate the operator to the machine to keep them safe. They can watch and monitor every step of the running from a PLC.
All the solid waste disposal plants of Beston is green and zero-pollution to the environment. We have designed an odor-control system for the sorting system especially. The system can keep the workshop of the waste recycling sanitary and guarantee the health of the operators. Meanwhile, the noise of this machine is below 80 dB, within the normal and acceptable range.
Aside from the above advantages in design, Beston’s perfect service is also impressive. As a professional waste management machine manufacturer, we can provide considerate all-around services for the customers who intend to purchase solid waste management machinery and equipments. From helping make the business plan, selecting suitable types to the installation and follow-up maintenance of the machine, we aim to give a wonderful experience for every customer. Contact us now if you are interested in our plants.